Lets be real–life can feel overwhelming and painful sometimes. Each person’s motivation to begin therapy is unique, but the common thread is that you want to feel better, experience more ease, and less anxiety in your life.
Individual therapy offers a relationship that is dedicated exclusively to you and your development. It is the ideal place for you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself and learn new ways to support yourself through life’s inevitable challenges.
For so many, the choice to enter therapy can feel uncomfortable. I get it, I’ve been there too. But you know what the good news is? It is possible to get through theses painful periods of life and use them as a place to gain clarity and insight into your unique path.
Though therapy does not come with guaranteed results, the benefits of therapy are boundless.
Through individual therapy with me you can begin to:
- Have relief from anxiety, depression, and excessive worry
- Gain a deeper understanding of the way you function in relationships, especially around managing conflict and navigating challenges with loved ones
- Learn effective ways to communicate in relationship to self and others
- Experience relief from self sabotaging behaviors and addictions
- Gain clarity about what you truly want versus what you think you should want
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries with yourself and others
- Heal from the pain associated with loss and grief of a loved one or pet
- Improve self–esteem and increase self compassion